- In Home Care & Companionship
- Personal Home Care Services
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Assisted Living
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Transitioning Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Medication Management
- Incidental Transportation
- Taking Care of Our Veterans
- Family Room
- Digital Brochure
Comfort Keepers Elderly Care at Home Eases The Transition Home in Portland, OR
Transitioning elderly care at home can assist adults after surgery, rehabilitation, and other medical events
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and elderly care at home following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill-prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. That is why Comfort Keepers offers services to help ease the transition.
What is Transitioning Care?
This specialized elderly care at home helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How Care At Home Can Help
In addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services Comfort Keepers provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as:
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let Comfort Keepers senior care help guide you safely through the transition process. It offers clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about our elderly care at home services!
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.