- In Home Care & Companionship
- Personal Home Care Services
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Assisted Living
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Transitioning Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Medication Management
- Incidental Transportation
- Taking Care of Our Veterans
- Family Room
- Digital Brochure
Comfort Keepers Offers Dementia Care in Portland, OR and the Surrounding Areas
Specialized memory care supports seniors and their family caregivers
Providing Alzheimer's or dementia care for a loved one in the home can be physically and emotionally draining. We understand the challenges faced by family caregivers and can help ease the burden.
Comfort Keepers provides customized memory care for clients who are experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and other memory illnesses. Our Comfort Keepers are specially trained and ready to help.
How Dementia Care Can Help
Our specially trained care providers will:
- help maintain a safe environment for the client.
- engage the client in activities that can stimulate the senses, such as music.
- provide meals and bathing assistance.
- support the client and family through the changing behaviors often seen with dementia.
We customize our care to meet each client’s special needs, taking into consideration his or her health and ability. Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide Alzheimer's or dementia care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, care. Through our 24-hour senior care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.
If you have questions about our dementia care services, please call our office in Portland, OR today!
We are a proud partner of Alzheimer's Association Oregon Chapter: Click Here to view their website.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.