In Home Care in Sunnyside, OR
When your loved ones in Sunnyside need a helping hand Comfort Keepers Home Care is ready to provide compassionate senior care.
When your loved ones in Sunnyside need a helping hand, remember that Comfort Keepers, a leader in compassionate, professional, is ready to make the difference they need. From light housekeeping to assistance with bathing and hygiene, our caregivers – we call them Comfort Keepers® – will work to develop a comprehensive plan of in home care that promotes safety and independence.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer full-time care 24 hours a day or part-time care with a wide variety of services such as light housekeeping, conversation, and meal preparation.
- Personal Home Care Services – We provide a wide range of personal care services such as senior dieting, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique brand of Interactive Caregiving contributes to seniors being happier by allowing them to be active in each step of their care.
- Respite Care – For primary caregivers who may need a break from caregiving to recharge and rest we offer respite care services.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our senior care providers are well trained with ongoing education in order to help your loved one with any Alzheimer’s or dementia care assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – Our end of life care services are here for families who have loved ones who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Transitioning Home – We offer transitional care services to help your loved one transition home after a surgery or hospital stay.
- 24 Hour Home Care – On top of providing part-time care, we can also provide 24-hour care for seniors so that they can continue to live in the comfort of their own home.
Please give us a call today at (503) 462-1455 to discover all the ways in which Comfort Keepers' in home care can help make a difference in your loved ones’ lives. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.