Loving Home Care Assistance in Milwaukie, OR
We provide home care when your loved ones in Milwaukie require a little more help around the house
When your loved ones in Milwaukie, OR, require a little more help around the house, either with personal care needs – such as bathing and grooming – or with things like laundry and light housekeeping, let them know that Comfort Keepers Home Care is ready to help. With our wide variety of care services and professional caregivers – we call them Comfort Keepers® – your loved ones will receive care assistance with their exact needs – both big and small.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer companionship and in home care services such as 24-hour care, grocery shopping, light house cleaning, and meal preparation.
- Personal Home Care Services – We offer personal care services ranging from dieting, grooming, personal hygiene, and mobility assistance.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique brand of Interactive Caregiving contributes to happier lives for seniors by allowing them to be actively engaged in every step of their care plan.
- Respite Care – We offer respite care services to those family caregivers who may need to rest and recharge.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our caregivers are highly trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care and are able to assist your loved one with any assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when a loved one has a terminal illness, it can be hard for everyone involved. Our compassionate end of life care can help your family during this difficult period.
- Transitioning Home – We offer transitional care services to help your loved one after a surgery or stay at the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We provide 24-hour care for your loved one so that they can continue to live a fulfilling life in the comfort of their own home.
Above all, Comfort Keepers in Portland, OR wants to provide the means for your loved ones to enjoy each and every day, and prom e their physical and emotional well-being. Find out how our care services can help by calling (503) 462-1455 today.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.