- Central Oregon
- Portland, Oregon
- Woodlawn, Oregon
- Scappoosa, Oregon
- Deer Island, Oregon
- Warren, Oregon
- Saint Helens, Oregon
- Rainier, Oregon
- Clackamas, Oregon
- Damascus, Oregon
- Happy Valley, Oregon
- Johnson City, Oregon
- Milwaukie, Oregon
- Oregon City, Oregon
- Irvington, Oregon
- Sandy, Oregon
- Sauvie Island, Oregon
- Sunnyside, Oregon
In Home Care in Johnson City, OR
We are proud to assist seniors and other adults in the Johnson City community with compassionate in home care.
Comfort Keepers in Portland, OR is proud to assist seniors and other adults in the Johnson City community with compassionate, professional, in home care. Whether your loved ones need around-the-clock personal care – with things such as bathing and grooming – or just a few hours of companionship throughout the week, our trained caregivers – or Comfort Keepers® – can help make the difference they need to live safely and comfortably with home care. We also support senior independence outside the home. To help make this possible, each and every Comfort Keeper provides transportation to and from locations in Johnson City and surrounding areas.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer in home care and companionship services such as grocery shopping, laundry, light housekeeping, conversation, and 24-hour care.
- Personal Home Care Services – We offer personal care services ranging from creating diets, hygiene, bathing, grooming, and mobility assistance.
- Interactive Caregiving – We believe that our Interactive Caregiving contributes to healthier and happier lives for seniors and elderly by allowing them to be actively engaged in their care plan.
- Respite Care – We offer respite care to provide primary caregivers or family caregivers the break they deserve from caregiving to rest and recharge.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our Comfort Keepers receive training to provide seniors and elderly with all of the Alzheimer’s and dementia care they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when seniors and elderly are diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be stressful for everyone involved. That is why we offer compassionate end of life care.
- Transitioning Home – We offer transitional care services to help seniors and elderly after a stay at the hospital or after a surgery.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We provide 24 hour care for seniors and elderly so that they can continue to live an independent and fulfilling life in the comfort of their own home.
If it’s time for your loved ones in Johnson City to find reliable in home care, please give us a call today at (503) 462-1455. We’ll be here to answer all of your questions and find the most appropriate plan of care.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.