Learn About Senior Home Care Options Available Near Troutdale, OR
Find out how a caregiver can bring assisted living amenities to your home.
Do you have a senior in your life that is having difficulties living on their own? Do they have mobility troubles or other disabilities that prevent them from taking care of themselves? Do you feel like they would be safer with someone available to provide assistance in their home? At Comfort Keepers, we provide world-class home care for seniors, so the beloved elder in your family can get the care they need.
When a senior in your family becomes a client, we have one of our senior care coordinators assess their living situation as well as their home, any physical disabilities they may have, their care expectations, and even their hobbies and interests to create a unique care plan tailored to their needs. In addition, we use this information to choose the perfect caregiver for your family member that can look after all of their assistance needs and can provide friendly companionship throughout the day.
Some of the care services that we provide in Troutdale, OR, include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer full-time care or part-time care with a wide range of services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, errands, and conversation.
- Personal Home Care Services – We provide a variety of personal care services such as mobility assistance, grooming, and bathing.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique brand of Interactive Caregiving contributes to seniors living a healthier and happier life by allowing them to be actively engaged in each step of their care.
- Respite Care – For primary caregivers who may need a break from daily caregiving to recharge we offer our compassionate respite care services.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our care providers are highly trained with ongoing training in order to help your loved one with any Alzheimer’s or dementia care assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – Our compassionate end of life care services are here for families who have senior loved ones with a terminal illness.
- Transitioning Home – We offer transitional senior care services to help seniors transition home from the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – On top of providing quality part-time care, we can also provide 24-hour care for seniors so that they can continue to live happily in their own home.
If you are interested in learning more about our home care for seniors, or if you would like to become one of our caregivers, please give us a call today at (503) 462-1455.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.