- Central Oregon
- Portland, Oregon
- Woodlawn, Oregon
- Scappoosa, Oregon
- Deer Island, Oregon
- Warren, Oregon
- Saint Helens, Oregon
- Rainier, Oregon
- Clackamas, Oregon
- Damascus, Oregon
- Happy Valley, Oregon
- Johnson City, Oregon
- Milwaukie, Oregon
- Oregon City, Oregon
- Irvington, Oregon
- Sandy, Oregon
- Sauvie Island, Oregon
- Sunnyside, Oregon
Find Out How An In Home Care Provider Can Bring Assisted Living Facility Amenities Into Your Loved Ones Home
Learn about senior assistance options available near Sandy, OR.
Do you have a senior in your life that would benefit from in home care? Do they have trouble getting around easily or taking care of themselves? Do they need assistance to be safe and happy in their own home? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Comfort Keepers is here to help. We offer nationally recognized in home care options for seniors throughout the country and now in Sandy, Oregon, so the senior in your life can get the care they need when they need it.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer care services to seniors such as full-time 24-hour care, laundry, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
- Personal Home Care Services – We provide a wide variety personal care services such as grooming, dieting, and personal hygiene.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique brand of caregiving contributes to your loved one being happier by allowing them to be more engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care – We offer respite care services to family member caregivers who may need a break for themselves to recharge and rest.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our caregivers are highly trained with continuous education and able to help your loved one with any dementia or Alzheimer’s care assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when your senior loved ones have a terminal illness, it can be a hard time for everyone involved. Our end of life care services are here to help your family.
- Transitioning Home – We offer customized care services to help seniors transition home from the hospital or after they have a surgery.
- 24 Hour Home Care – On top of providing part-time care we can also provide 24-hour care for seniors so that they can continue to live an independent lifestyle in the comfort of their own home.
If you are interested in learning more about how Comfort Keepers Home Care in Portland, OR can help your loved one please call us today at (503) 462-1455.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.