- Central Oregon
- Portland, Oregon
- Woodlawn, Oregon
- Scappoosa, Oregon
- Deer Island, Oregon
- Warren, Oregon
- Saint Helens, Oregon
- Rainier, Oregon
- Clackamas, Oregon
- Damascus, Oregon
- Happy Valley, Oregon
- Johnson City, Oregon
- Milwaukie, Oregon
- Oregon City, Oregon
- Irvington, Oregon
- Sandy, Oregon
- Sauvie Island, Oregon
- Sunnyside, Oregon
Find Compassionate Home Care in Oregon City, OR
Learn more about home care assistance options available near you.
When many families have a beloved elder in their life that can no longer take care of themselves on their own, they usually look to an assisted living facility. While this can usually provide the care they need, it can also come with a variety of problems. Trying to find a facility you can trust to take care of your loved ones’ unique needs is hard enough, and even then, this change will almost always be resisted by the senior in your life who doesn’t want to be taken away from their home.
With Comfort Keepers Home Care, you have another option. We offer quality care, available 24-hours a day, so your loved one can get the assistance that they need where they want it: in the home, they know and love.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer companionship and in home care services to seniors such as laundry, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and full-time care.
- Personal Home Care Service – We offer a wide variety personal care services such as dieting and personal hygiene.
- Interactive Caregiving – This unique brand of caregiving contributes to happier seniors by allowing them to be engaged in every step of their care plan.
- Respite Care – We offer respite care services to primary caregivers who may need to rest and take a break for themselves.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our caregivers are highly trained and able to assist your loved ones with any Alzheimer’s or dementia care assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when seniors have a terminal illness, it can be a difficult time for everyone involved. Our end of life care services is here to help.
- Transitioning Home – We offer individualized care services to help your loved one transition home from the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We can provide full-time 24-hour care for your loved one so that they can continue to live their independent lifestyle in the comfort of their own home.
At Comfort Keepers in Portland, OR, it’s our goal to provide the highest quality senior assistance available that looks after their health needs as well as their well-being and happiness. If you are interested in learning more about what care options we have available near Oregon City, Oregon, or if you are interested in becoming one of our highly trained caregivers, please give us a call at (503) 462-1455.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.