Learn About Quality In Home Care For Seniors Now Available In Damascus, OR
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides care in your community.
Many families believe that when a senior is too old to take care of themselves, it’s time to send them to an assisted living facility. While this decision can help get the senior the assistance they need, it usually comes with difficulties, such as finding a facility you can trust. Additionally, the senior in question usually have their own reservations about being moved out of their home and may put up some resistance. Luckily, at Comfort Keepers, there’s another option. We offer world class in home care and companionship for seniors, so your loved one can get the care they need right where they want it, in the comfort of the home they know and love.
Some of the care services that we provide in Damascus, OR, include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer companionship services such as conversation, laundry, errands/grocery shopping, along with part time and full-time care.
- Personal Care Services – We provide personal care services ranging from bathing, grooming, positioning and transferring, to feeding and special diets.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is our unique Comfort Keepers brand of care that we provide to elderly and seniors to keep them actively engaged in every step of their health and care.
- Respite Care – We offer respite services or interim care to provide family caregivers with the break they need to take time for themselves.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our highly-trained caregivers can provide quality care to clients with symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – We provide specialized services to help families out with end of life care because we understand how hard this time can be for everyone involved.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one safely transition back to their own home after staying at the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We provide 24-hour care for your loved one so that they can live independently in their own home.
Once your loved one becomes a client of Comfort Keepers in Portland, OR, you’ll be able to rest easy at night knowing they will have everything they need to continue living in their own home happily and safely. So if you are interested in learning more about our services, or you would like to schedule an appointment with an in home care coordinator, please call us today at (503) 462-1455.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.