We can assist you to know exactly where to turn when a loved one is in need of home care in Clackamas.
It’s often difficult to know exactly where to turn when a loved one needs more care, but with Comfort Keepers Home Care, help is just around the corner. Our caregivers – we refer to them as Comfort Keepers® – are professionally trained and ready to help your loved ones live more comfortably at home. Whether they require a few hours of companionship or around-the-clock personal care, we can preserve the safety and independence of your loved ones day in and day out with our care services.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care & Companionship – We offer in home care & companionship services such as conversation, laundry, errands/grocery shopping, along with part-time and full-time care.
- Personal Home Care Services – We provide personal care services ranging from bathing, grooming, positioning and transferring, to feeding and special diet.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is our unique Comfort Keepers brand of care that we provide to elderly and seniors to keep them actively engaged in every step of their health and care.
- Respite Care – We offer respite services or interim care to provide family caregivers with the break they need to take time for themselves.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our highly-trained caregivers can provide quality care to clients with symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – We provide specialized services to help families out with end of life care because we understand how hard this time can be for everyone involved.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one safely transition back to their own home after staying at the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We provide 24-hour care for your loved one so that they can live independently in their own home.
Above all, our mission is to help your loved ones return to a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable life. Call us today at (503) 462-1455 to learn more about our care services in Clackamas, OR!
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.